Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Inquiring Minds Want to Know

Okay, I cannot let go of that botched engraving in Ben Carson's home that I had mentioned in my previous post. So many back story possibilities fan out. As I asked before, if the errors are the engraver's, why did Carson not call the contractor when he noticed? He has noticed it, right?

Well, now my mind is really reeling. Did Carson misspell Proverbs and the engraver not catch or correct him? Or did they fight over it? Does Carson insist that is the correct spelling for some arcane 7th Day Adventist reason? That may also explain capitalizing everything except the word "poverbs." Or is there an online monument generator like Meme Maker where some child in China chisels out whatever the customer types in? That might also explain omitting the space after the comma.

This is almost like Akira Kurosawa's Rashômon at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment